Today marks the one-month anniversary of Catholic Teen! Yay! It’s hard to believe that it all started just a little while ago, just one month! What a ride this has been. So, as a birthday present to Catholic Teen, I’m going to do a “Month in Review”. I’ll give you the top 5 posts, my top 5 favorite blogs, and some news about Catholic Teen. Ready? Here we go!
Top 5 Posts (In no particular order)
5. Some People
It was really hard to decide between the last one and On Holiness. If I had to pick my favorite out of all of these, it would probably be #1 or #4.
My 5 Favorite Blogs
1. NotoftheNorm – these guys are amazing. I mean, I just don’t see how they jam all their wisdom into their heads!
2. Living the Reality of Jesus – I check the WordPress reader like every ten minutes to see if there is a new post fom this site. It’s just that awesome.
3. Daily Theology – Great blog full of wisdom and compassion
4. That Catholic – Newer blog, but full of good advice with even better humor thrown into the mix to keep you reading.
5. How could I call this a top 5 if I didn’t include Fr. Z’s Blog! – if anyone needs an explanation…
Catholic Teen News
- If you haven’t already noticed, I have changed the theme of Catholic Teen to make it more mobile friendly. Opinions on appearance would be welcome in the comments section.
- I added a new feature to my blog. On the top menu next to “About Catholic Teen”, there is a button labeled “Ask Me to Write About a Topic”. There you can fill out a form with request for a topic as implied from the title, or any other request you may have (guest blogging opportunities on Catholic Teen, Having me guest blog on yours, etc.).
- If you enjoy Catholic Teen, please take part in this poll so that you may help me improve this blog.
Thank you guys so much for such an awesome month! I hope you guys all have a great day. Remember, Jesus loves you, and don’t forget it! God Bless!